Take your time strolling around Saladaeng area.
SALADAENG; one of the most livable neighborhood in Bangkok. Perfectly positioned close to many local attractions and the BTS Skytrain and MRT network, which puts the rest of the city within easy reach and well-connected in every sense.
Here is some hotspot that you couldn’t miss
1. Street food: one of the famous activity when you arrive in Bangkok is trying the local food along the street. Around Saladaeng area, there are plenty of famous street & local food along Sathorn 2 and Saladaeng 1 alley . Do not miss to try!
2. Dining: either something light or heavy meals, Saladaeng have them all. If you cannot decide which kind of food you would like to have, I would recommend you to The Commons Saladaeng; the newest community just around the corner. You can get variety of food and drink, sharing with your friends. They also have outdoor space for chillaxing. You can enjoy dj and live band in the evening, check out their activity at our reception. Or if you prefer somewhere closer, just head over to Toby’s located on 1st floor for some all day breakfast delights.
3. Cafes: Spend your free day hopping around to visit the best cafes around Saladaeng & Sathorn area. To name a few; Eureka, FIX Coffee, Roastology, Bitterman, and more.
4. Wellness & Spa: pampering yourself with some relaxing time at the spa.
- SPA >> Indulge yourself into the comfort, we recommend you to try our Thai massage and herbal massage at Lullaby Spa and Sook Sabai Thai Massage.
- BEAUTY >> Nap Sleep Salon Sathorn, getting your salon and beauty with relaxation at the same time. There are a few salons and beauty clinics just a few steps away from the hotel. All in one neighborhood.
- FITNESS >> Too much tasty food in Bangkok can make you worry. With all the food around you in this neighborhood, you are going to need a place to exercise and stay healthy. Just head over to Lam Sun Fitness room for some sweat time.
Feel free to join our TUK TUK service. For the schedule, please contact reception for more detail.